Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Mushrooms Mushrooms Everywhere

One result of our constant rain is mushrooms sprouting up all over the place. My grass is already knee-deep and the ground is so mushy, it'll take a week of hot, dry weather before it can mowed. My heart goes out to all the people in Atlanta and the famililes of those who have lost their lives.

Otherwise, things are quiet here and I'm not complaining. I love quiet. I am working on two writing projects I hope to pitch in Atlanta if the weather improves so we can get there. Plus I bought several books at a book sale last week to read over the winter. My problem is finding time to do all the things I enjoy.

2 comments:

Donna said...

Those mushrooms can also get Huge!!!
Enjoy reading sweetie!hughugs

Kelly Boyce said...

Wow...those are some big mushrooms. Hope you don't get washed away from all the rain.