Tomorrow night is America's Got Talent finals. I have to say there are a lot of great acts and it is hard to pick a favorite. The Texas Tenors are really nice to look at and I hope they do a song that will showcase their voices. I love Grandma Lee! She is so funny and I'm hoping she makes the top five. I just think it is great that, at 75, she is pursuing her dreams. She sets a wonderful example and I will vote for her. I would love to see her win. Besides her, I'm hoping Kevin Skinner will win. Of all the singers, he has delivered some wonderful performances just being himself. I think Barbara Padilla(sp?) may have a chance at winning. However, compared to the others, she is too accomplished. She has her own website as a singer. She holds degrees in music and voice, trained in Italy, too. From what I've read, she's already had a lot of opportunity and an opera singer won it last year. Strangely enough, they have never mentioned him on the show this season.
Well, my break is over!

No comments:
Post a Comment