Saturday, August 29, 2009

Goals Met Today

Since I have met my goals for today, I decided to do a short blog post. I'm excited that I am almost finished with my current WIP. My goal is to complete it tomorrow, which means I will spend most of the day writing in order to accomplish that.

I have been home all day, which is remarkable because I rarely stay home an entire day without going somewhere. I re-potted two small houseplants. Lowe's has a lot of summer merchandise on clearance and I got two Tuscany flower pots, gold with grapes on them, for $3 each. They were $12.99. The clearance queen cannot resist a buy like that.

After tomorrow, I'm cleaning up my study and shutting things down for the wedding week. This time next week, I guess I'll be dancing if I'm not dead. Anyway, I plan to spend Monday through Wednesday, attending to travel plans. Double checking everything and getting new highlights in my hair. Woo Hoo!

2 comments:

Donna said...

Here's hoping all your plans work out the way you want sweetie! Enjoy yourself!hughugs

Carla Swafford said...

Reaching any goal is a good feeling. I bet everything will go fine.