Friday, March 06, 2009

I Swear By This Stuff

I bought Glad Press & Seal a few months ago at Sam's Club and I do recommend it. It is a textured plastic wrap which is easy to tear and does not wad up like regular wrap that you have to end up fighting with. It also seals itself nicely around whatever you put it on.

I put the wrap to the test last week when I finished up painting on Saturday. I wrapped up my unwashed roller and roller pan in GPS. They have been wrapped up this entire week until this morning. Since it is warmer today, I plan to paint some this afternoon, so I checked on the roller and pan. It is just as I left it a week ago. The roller is still soft and paint still wet that was left on it! Now, that's what I'm talking about! Awesome product. It does great for left-overs too.

3 comments:

Donna said...

I love the stuff! Works great...Happy weekend to you!hughugs

Mary said...

I've used this before too!! I agree... great stuff!! I never tried with paint and rollers... great idea!!!

Scott said...

How is your writing coming along?

I rented Apaloosa, and I hace to say that I really didn't like it. It would have been a lot better without Zelwegger, who I am developing an increasing distaste for looking at. It's like she has always bitten into a lemon, or had all the fat liposucked out of her face.

I love Ed Harris and Viggo, but it reminded me of Popeye and Brutus slugging it out over Olive Oil. Yuk.

Oh, by the way, I'll check out the Press'n Seal. I hate what I have to do to tear off a piece of regular saran. I usually tear and keep turning in a full circle to keep it from collapsing into itself.